It’s amazing how nearly a month has gone by since my last post.
I am trying hard to be consistent, but the end of term is always busy for teachers and at the end of the year there is lots of paperwork to complete.
I joined this coaching along with my husband and we are now busy getting to know the other members of the course. I can already see that even though I have been working on my online business for over two and a half years, I still have lots to learn, but most importantly, to put into practice.
This is something that I know I have not been very good at. I am great at learning and really enjoy exercising the grey matter, however on a practical level I often become stuck, almost afraid to try something out. I know that “there are no mistakes, only learning opportunities” and I am determined to prove that right by getting off my backside and doing something about it.
So back to the course.
Much of it so far is information I already know because I have been around for a while. However, it is always good to have a refresher, not only because things can and do change quickly in this fast-moving world of the internet, but also I often find that I have missed out on something, which might be quite small, but could make a difference to what I am doing.
So, I intend writing here about my continuing journey to find a system of working that is right for me.
- It has to be completely ethical – one of my main reasons for procrastination so far has been because I have been uncomfortable with many of the suggested ways of making a living online.
- It has to be one that I can fit in around an already incredibly busy life – I’m happy to give up some things if I can work on my business, but there is still so much else that needs to be done on a regular basis and won’t happen if I have shut myself away in front of my computer!
- Most of all it has to be enjoyable – it shouldn’t be too much like work, though of course there will always be those things that have to be done that we are not so keen on
How does the Internet Business Codex course fit into this?
Well so far I have found:
- 2 really helpful, honest and knowledgeable mentors in the ‘2 Gs’.
- A set of well-structured, well-written and easily understandable webinars, Question & Answer sessions, videos, written information and helpful websites and tools.
- Most importantly, an active and friendly forum for members where no question is too silly to ask, but everyone is really helping one another and we can all learn from the experience and knowledge of the other members. I’ve learnt lots already.
As you can tell, I am really pleased to be involved in this course and can highly recommend it.
Although it is currently closed to new members, it is possible for you to access the blog which was begun before the course opened initially and continues to be a source of information.
Even better, if you sign up on the waiting list, you will get a weekly series of useful tips by email (and they really are useful, not just a quick sentence), so that you can learn about the type of information you get as a member.
Yes, any links here are my affiliate links, but then again I am proud to be associated with this excellent training and would highly recommend it to you. You won’t be disappointed.
If you have a look at this, please do come back and let me know what you think about it or feel free to ask me any questions that you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you.